5 Best Progressive Jackpots

If you’re looking for the big prizes, you’ve come to the right place. In progressive jackpot games, only placing a stake is the way to line yourself up for massive wins, as you can trigger the huge progressive jackpot price even on a non-winning spin! Titanbet Casino has several exciting, different and bursting progressive jackpots for you here. 

 

1. Spamalot slots 

Spamalot slots reels

 

If you loved The Holy Grail and their stage show based off of it, you’ll love Monty Python’s Spamalot slots. Voiced by the play’s cast themselves, Spamalot slots has all of your favourite characters and events from the film and play.

The four fun bonus acts aside, it’s the two progressive jackpots here which are the biggies to play for. They grow BIG (into the six figures and beyond) very quickly, being one of Titanbet Casino’s most popular slot game (and progressive jackpot, at that) of all time.  Due to its graphics, hilarious and fun bonus rounds, this is a progressive jackpot to play and enjoy – but don’t take your eye off the Holy Grail Jackpot or the Slightly Less Holy Grail Jackpot.

Game stats: 5 reels, 20 lines

Progressive jackpot(s) available: The Holy Grail Jackpot and the Slightly Less Holy Grail Jackpot. 

 

2. Everybody’s Jackpot slots

Everybody's Jackpot slots reels


Whose jackpot is it? It’s everyone’s! Not convinced? You need to play Everybody’s Jackpot slots. It’s a revolutionary type of progressive jackpot (which, let’s face it, are pretty revolutionary in themselves) where you get to win a share of the jackpot, even if you don’t trigger it yourself! A main game spin randomly triggers the jackpot, and the player who triggers it wins 70%. The remaining 30% is split between other players proportionally – the more they’ve bet, the bigger their share.

Game stats: 5 reels, 20 lines

Progressive jackpot(s) available: The Everybody’s Jackpot 70/30 progressive jackpot win.

 

3. Frankie Dettori’s Magic Seven jackpot slots 


Frankie Dettori’s Magic Seven Jackpot slots reels

Hot on the heels of the ever-popular Frankie Dettori’s Magic Seven regular, here’s the even bigger jackpot version – Frankie Dettori’s Magic Seven Jackpot slots! With great free spins and the fun track bonus, like in the previous version, the Magic Seven Jackpot slots has the great little addition of not one, but two progressive jackpots on offer – the Golden Seven and the Silver Seven progressives.

Both progressives, like with all progressive jackpots, are won randomly from any spin of the game – even if your spin isn’t a winner.

One thing you should know – the higher the bet, the greater the chances of getting into the jackpot games.

Game stats: 5 reels, 25 lines

Progressive jackpot(s) available: The Golden Seven and Silver Seven progressives

 

4. The Incredible Hulk slots 

The Incredible Hulk slots reels

 

In this case, it’s best to make him angry…! The Incredible Hulk slots is a part of Titanbet Casino’s Marvel progressive jackpot pool. What’s that, you ask? Only the best thing to happen to progressive jackpots – ever! Each Marvel slots and scratch games across Titanbet Casino (and there are many – check them out!) has part of every player’s stake going into a networked jackpot prize pool. There are four jackpots in total to be won – and they are won constantly, triggered by non-winning spins too! Don’t believe us? Try it out for yourself!

Game stats: 5 reels, 20 lines

Progressive jackpot(s) available: The four Marvel jackpots – Power, Super Power, Extra Power and Ultimate Power individual progressive jackpots.

 

5. Desert Treasure 2 

Desert Treasure II slots reels

You don’t need to look that hard to find treasure in Desert Treasure 2 slots. Aside from all the free games and fun bonuses, this is part of the multi-game Dollar Ball progressive jackpot pool. To play, make sure it’s enabled – you then pick five numbers between 1–49, and play your game. Every time you spin, five numbers will be randomly drawn, and the more numbers that match your selection, the more you win. If you’re lucky enough to get all five numbers matching – the progressive jackpot is yours!

Game stats: 5 reels, 20 lines.

Progressive jackpot(s) available: The Dollar Ball progressive jackpot pool.

 

RELATED ARTICLES

X

Hello Dear Player.

This site is regulated for players located in the United Kingdom. Visit http://www.titancasino.com and enjoy similar games, features, promotions, and benefits!


Contact our 24/7 support team for assistance.

VISIT TITANCASINO.COM