There was a time when men rode motorcycles clad in leather jackets and colorful bandanas, women wore dainty summer dresses and smiled with cherry lips to onlookers, and children respected their elders. In those times, diners, bars and pool parlors often had a small slot machine near the bar, allowing visitors to test their luck against it and win fabulous prizes. Travel back to those bygone days and get your own chance to win fabulous prizes with the 8-ball slots machine game.
Like other classic games, such as "Funky Monkey" or "Gold Rally", "8-ball slots" offers a unique old-school experience that doesn't skimp on visuals or profitability. The art features billiard balls and will have you reminisce fondly on your youth and an age now long gone, and the wonderful art serves as a great backdrop for an amazing game with great probabilities and tons of wins. Any fan of slot machine games owes it to himself to give 8-ball slots a spin; one is all you'll need to fall in-love.
Playing the game
"8-ball slots" is a 3 reel one line slots machine game. The game is based around three reels, each emblazoned across its face with symbols denoting the 15 different balls used in billiard. When you click the SPIN! button, the reels spin and random speeds, eventually stopping to show three symbols lined at the front. The goal of the game is to have these three symbols match in a certain way – either they all be of the same group (Stripped or Solid colored balls) or all of them be the same kind (three "12 ball" symbols). When this happens, you win a prize – the prize is a multiplication of your bet, times a fixed amount based on the rarity of the set you've matched, with the highest prize being 2,000 times the bet amount!
Dual coin system
"8-ball slots" features a dual coin system that allows the player to choose how many coins he is betting on each spin. You can choose to bet one or two coins, and when you bet two coins the paytable shifts and the wins are higher. You need to choose at all times on which paytable to play on – the one coin paytable offers lower rewards, but is also cheaper. The two coin paytable offer much higher rewards, but it doubles the amount of coins you need to bet on any spin, which can weight you down if you have a limited budget.
However, it is important to note that you can change the value of each coin separately, and that using two coins double the wins, and adds 25% on top of that to the biggest win, the 3 8-balls. This means that you can bet on one 0.10 pound coin, or on two 0.05 pound coins and bet on the same amounts but win more rewards – so we encourage you to always bet two coins, and set the coin value so that the total bet is what you want to bet on. This way, your wins will always be bigger!
How to play
Playing "8-ball slots" is as easy as going to a pool hall. At the bottom of the screen you'll find the control row – this line of buttons controls the game, and this is what the buttons do:
- Bet -/+: Changes the value of each coin used. Use this to adjust the bet.
- Bet one: Add one coin to the bet, or subtract one coin if you are already betting on two coins. Use this to adjust how many coins you are betting on and on what pay-table you are playing.
- SPIN!: The main event – click this to spin the reels and have a chance to win huge prizes!
- Bet max: Bat on two coins – use this if you've clicked the "Bet one" too many times and you are unsure about how many coins you are betting on.
- Auto-play: To find the auto-play panel, click the wrench symbol at the control line at the top of the screen, and then click "Auto-play". Use this panel to have the game spin for you, without needed to constantly click the SPIN! button – simply select how many spins you want, and then click the PLAY button to start spinning. Then simply lean back and rake in the rewards.
Tips from the pros
Playing "8-ball slots" isn't hard, but mastering it might take a while. Start low, get a feel for the machine and only then start betting more. Also, always remember to bet on two coins, and control the bet amount with the coin value option. This way your wins will be higher.