The age of adventure is high! Fly deep into the mystery that is the Bermuda triangle, explore it and get out with all the riches thought lost to mankind! Everything is possible in the Bermuda triangle.
Like other classic slot machine games such as Funky Monkey and 8-ball slots, Bermuda triangle is a classic game that offers a simple, straight forward experience. The art is modeled around classic tales of the Bermuda triangle, where ships and airplanes tended to go missing randomly, without explanation. Those lost vessels will become your riches when you travel deep into the mystery that is the Bermuda triangle.
Bermuda triangle is a 3 reel, 5 line slot machine game. Playing the game is simple – you bet any number of coins against the house on the chance that when the reels spin, they will form a matching combination of symbols across one of the paylines. The reels are all marked with the different symbols of the game across their face, and the 9 symbol board is randomized each time you click the spin button. Whenever you spin the reels and form a matching combination you win the bet, earning a prize equal to the sum of your line bet, multiplied by a fix amount set in advance for each kind of combination, with the highest being 1,000 times the line bet amount.
The paylines are all individual, which means they each win or lose independently of all the others – you can win more than one pay-line with each spin of the reels, if you are lucky.
Not all lines are created equally
If you take a closer look at the paytable, you will notice that the rewards for the rarest combination, 3 ships, differ based on line – the prize for line 1 is 400 times the line bet, and it goes up to 500, 600, 700, and eventually 1,000 times the line bet amount for line number 5. This means that betting on more lines then, but with a smaller line bet is more profitable then betting a larger amount on a single line. Understanding this is crucial to mastering Bermuda triangle, and will allow you to win more prizes and have a more profitable experience with the game.
How to play
Playing the Bermuda triangle slots machine game is as easy as sailing a smooth sea –at the bottom of the screen you'll see the control panel – these are the buttons that control the game:
- Line bet -/+: This button controls how much money you are betting on each line, or the "Coin value" of the game. When you win, this number is multiplied by the win amount to calculate your prize.
- Bet one: Add one more coin to the bet – each coin adds another line to the game, and you can bet on up to five coins. The amount of lines you are betting on, multiplied by the line bet, generate your total bet for each spin.
- SPIN!: Spin the reels, betting on up to five coins. Test your luck and win big by clicking this button.
- Bet max: Change the bet to the maximum amount of coins possible (five coins) and immediately spin the reels.
- Auto-play: Allows you to set a number of spins that would be spun automaticly by the game, so you wouldn't have to keep clicking the SPIN! button. To open this menu, click on the wrench icon at the right hand side on the top menu, and then click "Auto-play".
Tips from the pros
The biggest tip to great wins on the Bermuda triangle slots machine game is to always bet on five coins, even if it means lowering the coin value to match the bet you are comfortable with; since the potential wins on lines become bigger and bigger with each line, this will allow you to win the biggest possible prizes in the game.