It’s not just anybody’s – it’s Everybody’s Jackpot slots! This is a revolutionary new video slots game, where everybody gets a portion of the progressive jackpot, triggered randomly by a winner.
The way it works? The person lucky enough to win gets 70% of the progressive jackpot pool, while the remaining 30% is distributed to other lucky players, meaning this slot machine really is Everybody’s Jackpot.
Bonus Rounds and buttons
As well as the amazing opportunity to randomly win either the whole or a portion of the progressive jackpot, the fabulous Everybody’s Jackpot slot game also gives you a chance to win up to 12 free games which can then be retriggered infinitely. It’s important to note that a free games spin cannot trigger the jackpot win, however it’s possible to still share another player’s jackpot win if they trigger it during the free games.
Playing the Everybody’s Jackpot slot is easy! As with most online slots, the bottom of the screen has all the buttons you need to spin and win big:
Info – gives you more information about the game, such as paylines and Bonus Rounds.
Lines – displays how many pay lines you will be betting on – in this case up to 8.
Bet Line– displays the amount you will be betting per line, with the ability to increase or decrease this.
Total Bet – the amount you are betting per spin in total (number of lines x your total bet).
Win – the amount you have won that spin.
Bet Max – from one click of the button, bet the maximum number of lines available and the maximum amount available.
Auto Play – allows you to automatically spin a set number of times or until you win a Bonus Round.
Spin –the most important button! This starts the game!
Even more jackpot-winning online slots
If winning a portion of the prize in Everybody’s Jackpot isn’t enough for you, why not get on your horse and join legendary jockey Frankie Dettori in Frankie Dettori’s Magic Seven Jackpot slots?
Or, if horses aren’t your thing, there’s a giant jackpot just waiting to be unleashed over at Jackpot Giant slots.
Make sure you check out our massive variety of other great online slots games at Titanbet Casino.