As the saying goes - "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen!"; But the Chinese kitchen is one place you'd never want to stay out of – with great art, tons of wins and a classic feel, this is one game you can't pass on!
Like other classic slot machine games such as Gold rally and Bermuda Triangle, "Chinese Kitchen" is a simple game of luck with a very old-school style. The art is based around Asian cuisine and features many different dishes that originated from the Chinese culture, done up in a cartoon, tongue-in-cheek fashion, creating a light-hearted feel that lets you have fun while winning a fortune.
"Chinese Kitchen" is a 3X3 grid based slot machine game with 8 pay-lines. Each of the nine squares on the grid can show any of the symbols of the game, and they each randomize completely when you click the SPIN! button, creating a whole new set of nine symbols on the board. If this new board includes a three matching symbols in order across any of the pay-lines, you win! The prize is a multiplication of a fixed amount based on the type of combination you've created and the line bet, with the highest being 1,000 times the line bet amount!
To make sure you always win, the crab symbol wins a line even if it appears only once or twice – while a whole line filled with crabs will net you a big pay-off, a single crab makes a line a win. And since each square is part of more than one pay-line, one crab means multiple wins, on multiple pay-lines – up to four, if you spin one in the middle of the grid!
How to play
Playing "Chinese Kitchen" is as easy as grilling chicken, and here is how you do it. At the bottom of the screen you'll find the control panel. Around the board are the line buttons, marked in bright colors and numbers for one to eight. Finally, at the top of the screen you'll find the "Other games" menu, and at its right hand side the wrench menu.
- Numbered line buttons: First, select how many lines you want to bet on. You can click on any line to turn it off and back on again. You can bet on any of the lines, or on all of them – so if you have one lucky line, feel free to bet only on that line.
- All lines: At the bottom control panel you'll find the ALL LINES button – clicking it will immediately activate all lines.
- Value -/+: After selecting how many lines to bet on, you need to select the coin value and the coin amount. You can bet up to three coins at each time, and their value can change based on your budget. You can select the Coin value by using the VALUE -/+ button, to the left of the control panel.
- Bet one: Right in the middle of the control panel you'll find the BET ONE button. This button adds one coin to the bet, or resets the bet to one coin if you click it when betting three coins. Use this, in conjunction with the VALUE -/+ button to control the line bet amount.
- Bet max: Clicking the BET MAX button will activate all lines, change the bet to three coins, and randomize the grid immediately.
- SPIN!: Clicking the SPIN! button randomizes the board, starting the game – click it to win huge prizes.
- Auto-play: At the wrench menu (found at the top right of the game, in the "Other Games" popup menu) you'll find the auto-play option – use it to make the game spin automatically as many times as you want it to. This way you don't have to do all the clicking to win!
Tips from the pros
Winning on the "Chinese Kitchen" slot machine game is not just a matter of luck – you need to bend the statistics to your favor. First, make you always bet on at least the 1, 4, 5 and 7 lines – this way, a carb in the middle will win 4 lines and net you a nice tidy sum. It is advisable to always bet on all lines, though. Other than that, start slowly to get a feel for the game, and only then raise the bet amount.