Slot machine games are a classic piece of Americana. Invented at the tail end of the old west era, they were a popular fixture in many bars, saloons and pharmacies will into the fifties. These classic games are hardly available today, but stepping into the Titanbet casino will allow you to recreate that nostalgic feeling with the help of one classic wonder – the "Crazy 7" slots machine game.
Like other classic games such as Funky Monkey or Alchemist's lab, "Crazy 7" features simple and sleek gameplay in an old-school style. The game is simple, fun to play – but mostly – profitable.
"Crazy 7" is a 3 reel, 1 line classic style slot machine game. The game simulates the gameplay found on old, classic machines of a style almost gone now. The game board is comprised of three spinning reels, each marked across its face with the three game symbols – blue, green and red 7's. When you click the SPIN! button, the reels spin, creating a random combination of symbols across the single pay-line in the middle of the board. If this symbol contains three 7 symbols, you win! Winning nets you a prize based on your bet and the combination you've won, with each combination equaling more based on its rarity, with the highest being worth 400 times the line bet amount.
However, the reels can also stop on a blank space – if any of those blank spaces appear across the line, you lose the bet! Balancing wins and losses while gauging the accurate chances for victory with each spin is the main skill used in this, or any other, slot machine game. Understanding when to pull out and call it a win is what differentiates a good player from a bad one.
The coin system
If you take a look at the pay-table, you will notice that there are three columns, with different prizes from each. You can bet one, two or three coins on each spin, and the amount of coins used dictates which column you are betting on. You will notice that the prize columns are multiplications of the base column by the amount of coins, except for the prize for three red 7's, making it 33% more profitable to win it with three coins as it is with one coin.
This means that for the same amount of money wagered, the highest possible prize is 33% bigger when you use three coins, thus making three coins the best bet at all times – you should always bet 3 coins, and use the coin value button to control the actual bet amount; this way your wins will be higher.
How to play
Playing "Crazy 7" is as easy as clicking a button! At the bottom of the screen you'll find a row of buttons; these control the game, and allow you to play.
- Value -/+: Use this to change the coin value. Playing with more coins makes for higher rewards, so set your bet to three coins and use this to control the gamble.
- Bet one: Add one coin to the bet, or reset the amount of coins back to one if you are betting on three coins.
- SPIN!: Spin the reels, test your luck, and win big! Click the spin button to play the game.
- Bet max: Clicking the BET MAX button will cause you to bet on three coins and spin the reels immediately. Use this to make sure you are betting on three coins.
- Auto-play: You'll find the auto-play function under the drop down wrench menu, to the top right of the screen, at the "Other games" scrolling menu. Use it to set an amount of spins that will spin without needed to constantly click them – all you have to do is sit back and rake in the wins!
Tips from the pros
The most important tip for "Crazy 7" is to always bet on 3 coins, as it enables the biggest wins. Use the coin value feature to control the gamble amount, and always bet on three coins.