Angels sing and Devils leer, and between heaven and hell you can find yourself, playing for keep and winning big. The "Innocence or Temptation" slots machine game is here for you and is asking you to choose a side. The side you'll take will decide how much you'll win, but both are equally profitable. Will you be an angel or a devil?
Like other cartoon games such as Funky fruits farm or Easter Surprise, Innocence or Temptation Features unique art that is both stylish and fresh. The art theme provides a rich inspiration for a unique game that lets you choose what path will take you to victory.
A divine comedy
"Innocence or Temptation" is a 5 reel, 20 line slot machine game. The game is based around 5 spinning reels, each marked with the different symbols of the game. When you click the SPIN! button, the reels fly into a spin, eventually stopping to show three symbols each, creating a board of 15 random symbols. Across this board, random combinations of matching symbols form, sometimes creating matching sets across the 20 pay-lines – you are betting on the chance that these matching sets will form, and you win whenever they do. The prize you win is based on the bet you made, multiplied by a fixed amount set in advance for each possible set, as denoted in the pay-table, with the highest being 2,000 times the line bet amount.
The game features 20 pay-lines, and each is independent – meaning it can win or lose individually from all the others. This means, that you can win up to 20 times on each spin – and with each win being worth up to 2,000 times the line bet, your potential wins are huge!
Heaven or Hell?
The main feature of Innocence or Temptation slot is the afterlife selection slider. At the top of the reels, you will see a slider – you can use this slider at any time to change your position in the afterlife, and place yourself in heaven, hell, or anywhere in between. This choice changes the reels:
- Pushing the slider towards heaven lets you side with the angels, and places more angel symbols on the first, second and third reels. These symbols are wild, substituting for all others, and having more of them at the first reels means more wins! Also, pushing the slider towards the heavens causes more logo symbols to appear on the second, third and fourth reels, letting you win more free spins.
- Pushing the slider towards hell causes you to join to hordes of hell, placing more devil symbols on the third, fourth and fifth reels. Devil symbols are extra wild, substituting for all symbols and doubling the rewards of all combinations they are part of; having more of them makes for bigger rewards.
Using the slider, you can choose if you want more wins, or fewer wins with bigger prizes. Anyway you choose, though, you'll be a winner!
To give you the edge, Innocence or Temptation slot features free spins. Whenever three Innocence or Temptation logo symbols appear anywhere on the second, third and fourth reels, you win 4 free spins. These spins happen in the same afterlife position and bet you’ve made when you won them, and offer additional bonuses in the form of special bonus cards.
After each spin, you will be presented with bonus cards – these cards offer different prizes that range from cash prizes, to extra free spins and up to changing many reel symbols to help you form easier chains. Choosing the right card will win you huge prizes!
How to play
Playing "Innocence or Temptation" is easy as sin – the bottom of the screen features a row of buttons that control the game; use them to play.
- Pay-table: Shows the pay-table and other information about the game.
- Auto-play: Let the angels spin for you – choose how many spins you want, and then click the SPIN! button to start spinning.
- Change stake -\+: Changes your total bet – this is how much you are betting on each whole spin, for all 20 lines. The line bet, on which wins are based, is 1/20 of this sum.
- SPIN!: Click this to spin the reels, test your luck and win big!
Tips from the pros
The Innocence or Temptation slots machine game is easy to pick up, but mastering it requires a deeper understanding of its underlying mechanics. The most important mechanic is the afterlife slider – you must choose carefully where to place yourself, to suit your style of playing. Also, choosing the correct card on a free spin can lead to huge wins, so do your best to choose the right one!